12 Months Warranty Terms and Conditions
All the products sold by Hoverboard Australia are covered by a 100% Australian 12 months Warranty. If your product is damaged due to some unforeseen event, you should always contact us, and we will fix it up.
All the products we provide you be 100% Genuine, Original and Authentic.
- The warranty applies in addition to the other rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other such law.
- Your goods may contain certain warranty documents on or inside their packaging. These warranty documents are not provided by us, but by the manufacturer. You should contact the manufacturer in such a case as most warranties that come with imported goods will not work in Australia and how to go about with it.
- If your good has been damaged within 12 months of purchase, the warrantor may agree to replace or repair your said good or provide you with store credit or refund you the full purchase amount in cases where a remedy or replacement is not possible.
- The warranty period starts from the date of you receiving the delivered product. In the absence of proof of delivery. The warranty time is taken as 3 days from the time at which the good was despatched.
- To make a claim, you must use the ‘Contact Us’ page of the website. You must be able to provide the help center with information such as a description of the damage, a photograph of the damage and your invoice.
- The support center will guide you through the process, and we will organize a courier service at our expense to collect said well.
- The warranty will not be applicable in cases where:
A. The product has been damaged in a foreseeable event or due to tampering by unauthorized persons.
B. Where damage was done via a third party.
C. Where the items have been stolen or are lost.
D. About batteries, where the batteries have expired after their normal life.
- Shipping charges are not included in the warranty, and the user will have to pay standard transportation costs.