How To Solve Hoverboard With Continuous Beeping And Red Lights
If your hoverboard is troubling you with continuous beeping and red lights, here’s what you can do:
Hoverboard beeping while charging
If the red light of the hoverboard is blinking it means that there is less than 10% charge in the hoverboard. Simply leave the hoverboard to charging uninterruptedly and your issue will be resolved.
If you still experience flashing lights and beeping, then the following solutions will work;
This is one of the most common ways of fixing a hoverboard with beeping and flashing lights and here are the steps;
- Adjust the foot pedals till they are both level with the ground and also with each other.
- Then press and hold down on the power button for 10 seconds. As you do this you will hear one more beep and you can observe the LED lights of the hoverboard flashing.
- You need to keep pressing on the power button until it turns off. Keep it in the off position for a few more seconds.
- Now press the power button one more time so that the board is turned on.
- Now your hoverboard is ready to take you on a ride once again.
- If the issue is still unresolved repeat the recalibration process more than once to fully reset the board and recalibrate it. You can try for a maximum of 5 times.
If you still unsure of how to recalibrate your hoverboard, you may visit YouTube, which has several videos on Hoverboard recalibration.
Dealing with flashing numbers on the hoverboard LED’s
If you have tried recalibrating the hoverboard and still this issue persists then you need this solution. You will need to note how many times the red light is flashing and then resolve accordingly.
- Red light flashing once: The hoverboard has a motherboard issue and if disconnecting and reconnecting the motherboard connections does not work then replace the motherboard.
- Red light flashing Twice: The hoverboard has a circuit problem. Invest in a circuit board replacement kit and use it the right way.
- Red light flashing 3 times: There is a problem with the internal circuits. Use a circuit replacement board.
- Red light flashing 4 times: There is a problem with the motor on the motherboard side. Solve by replacing the sitting on the inside of the wheel.
- Red light flashing 5 times: Internal motor on the battery side is not working properly, replace the motor.
- Red light flashing 6 times: The hoverboard has a bad battery. Resolve by buying a battery replacement.
- Red light flashing 7 times: The gyroscopes are not working properly. You can either replace the gyroscopes or invest in a circuit board replacement kit.
- Red light flashing 8 times: A gyroscope problem. Replace the gyroscopes or the entire circuit board.
- Red light flashing 9 times: this indicates that the hoverboard had been turned on when upside down. Just keep the hoverboard properly and all’s well.
We hope that your issue with flashing red lights and beeping are fully resolved after reading this exhaustive guide. Happy riding!